One trend that remained strong through all the uncertainty of 2020 is that of sustainable retail. Far from being a passing fad, understanding environmental and social responsibility is proving to be the best way to build a strong strategy. But the question remains: what factors are really important to consumers and swaying their purchase decisions? Join Stephanie Curley (Impact & Activism Manager, Ben & Jerry’s ANZ) and Anastasia Lloyd-Wallis (Head of Insights, Retail Doctor Group) as they share their experience and insights on best practice examples in our webinar.
- 25th State of the Nation – Register Interest To Attend In-person
- Operations & Training Webinar: How to Grow a Sustainable Retail Business
- Limbic Webinar: How To Build Customer Loyalty With Personality Profiling
- 24th State of the Nation – Register Interest To Attend In-person
- 24th State of the Nation – NRA Member Register Interest To Attend In-person
No comments to show.